Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas 2017

Being only 3 days since my Mom passed away, this Christmas will be very different from all of the others.  I am still trying to see the beauty of the season, but right now it feels like all of the color has gone out of the world.  

I would like to say that my Mom was the best mom in the whole wide world - I know it to be true.  But, I know that it is only something that I can say because she was my Mom.  I know that others have lost their moms that were pretty amazing women, and were "the best mom in the whole wide world".  If you've lost your mom and she was an amazing woman, then you know how I feel, and I am sorry for your loss too.

Love to all my family who are feeling the pain of our loss right now.



A reminder from my Mom's journal that I am trying to embrace even today...  I know that she is in a better place.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this helpful blog , I found this very helpful.
    If you want to learn digital marketing for free follow the given links. You will get all knowledge about digital marketing for free hurry up this offer is valid for a limited period.


    1.Top SEO Company in Delhi NCR
    2.Best SEO Company in India
    3.Digital Marketing Company in India
    4.Top SEO Company in India
    5.Best Digital Marketing Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete